RODE INSTITUTE APPOINTMENT POLICY
The Rode Institute considers any appointments that you have made incredibly important. You are incredibly important to us and we value your time. We invest a great deal of energy, up to sixty (60) minutes for calls alone, reviewing your applications and meditating on how we can best serve you to prepare for your appointment. Your time slot is exclusively reserved for you, and when it is rescheduled with short notice, or missed altogether, it is usually too late or impossible to offer this time to another client who may be waiting.
To ensure that our Programs are administered with the highest of integrity, value and expertise to all of our clients with busy schedules, please note our Appointment Policy.
- All appointments must be paid for at the time of booking.
- If you are on a monthly payment plan, your appointments will likely be scheduled in advance. We require your contract to be in good standing prior to the appointment.
- We require two (2) full business days for rescheduling for phone or video appointments.
- This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
- In-person appointments require a minimum of sixty (60) days.
- We routinely send out emailed appointment reminders. These reminders are a courtesy only; clients are responsible to keep or cancel their appointment regardless of whether a reminder is received.
- If you have purchased a prepaid Program and reschedule one of your prepaid sessions with less than two (2) business days, this counts as having been used.
To ensure you get the results you deserve, we put a tremendous amount of resources behind the scenes developing our Programs, managing our teams, and receiving energetic downloads. Your Program is your sacred container that we have reserved for you exclusively, and everything you want in life requires no less than 100% commitment. As such, we do not offer any refunds under any circumstances. This is a value that we hold dear, and our happy clients come to appreciate as we get deep into their journey. We ask that you familiarize yourself with our policies so that we avoid any miscommunications and invite you to direct any questions to our Client Care Team at email@example.com.
Ben and Jen Rode